We can learn many lessons from the educational success of our earliest generations.
We call it the Tarbiyah approach:
- A comprehensive focus on four aspects of development: intellectual, physical, psychological and spiritual
- Studying the world as ayat of Allah
- Learning from the personal example of the teachers
- Group learning in a supportive environment
- Striking the right balance between the universal needs of all students, and the special needs of girls and boys
Fajr Academy is a testing lab for the Tarbiyah International Curriculum. We will continue to refine our understanding and implementation of this approach to education as we learn together. In the meantime, Fajr Academy students benefit from Tarbiyah’s best and latest programs and insights.
For more details, please visit the Tarbiyah International Curriculum website